Monday, January 26, 2015

BOOK FIVE: A Book A Friend Recommended

I did it! I started and finished book five on Sunday. The recommendation came from my youngest daughter who just LOVED this book. Let me give you the advice she gave me, though. Do not start Chapter 13 unless you are ready to finish it. SO if you have 20 minutes of reading time left for lunch or whatever and Chapter 13 comes along...stop!

The book? Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. It's a story about a shy teenager, Emily,  whose best friend and  family have left suddenly and without explanation. The best friend mails Emily a list of things to do, not an uncommon thing for her friend to do, and Emily believes that maybe the answer to where her friend is will be obvious to her after she finishes everything on the list.

Interested? Check it out http://hubbard.bibliocommons.com/item/show/6733297048_since_youve_been_gone

How are you doing with the reading challenge? Missed what the challenge is all about? Click to read the original blog post.  Follow the links within the post to get to the list of categories for the reading challenge. Email me and let me know if you are going to do the challenge with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment