Today is National Library Legislative Day (NLLD) and it only takes a minute of your time to make a difference! All you need is Internet access and a Twitter account.
To learn more about other ways can advocate for library services to teens specifically, visit http://tinyurl.com/YAadvocate. Thank you for all that you do to ensure teens have access to great library services and resources and thank you to YALSA's Legislation Committee for creating this advocacy tool!
1. Make sure you're logged into your Twitter account
2. Visit YALSA's Google map of U.S. Senators
3. Click on the push pin in your state
4. Click on the "Tweet Me" link
5. Click on the "Tweet" button (the text of the message has already been created & appears in the text box)
6. Encourage others to do this by forwarding the link of the map to them, adding the link to your Facebook page, blog or web site, etc.